Skip to main content
Cross Connection Control Conference 2021
- The History of South Carolina Cross-Connection Control, Steve Fox, South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Backflow Testing of Federal Facilities, Charles Loverdi, Cross-Connection Control Consultant
- Virginia Cross-Connection Control Program and Updates, Chris Mayhew, Backflow Services, Inc.
- Why We Do That, Field Testing, Henry Chang, USC
- Future of Backflow Prevention Assembly Test, Adolfo Wurts, Arbiter Corporation
Cross Connection Control Conference 2020
30th Annual Cross Connection Control Conference
- Top 10 Backflow Repair & Troubleshooting Questions, Mark Inman, American Backflo Mark Inman, American Backflow Products
- Preparing the Pipe Trades of Tomorrow Today, Ken Waite, Jr., University of Flori Ken Waite, Jr., University of Florida TREEO Center
- Isolation vs Containment, Adam Risher, DC Water Adam Risher, DC Water
- Backflow Incident - What Can Happen, What Should Happen, Jim Purzycki, BAVCO
- Gaining Clarity on Disease Prevention: Legionella and Other Waterborne Pathogens, Frank Sidari, Special Pathogens Lab - Legionella
- Smart Meter Backflow Alerts, Now What To Do, Gary McLaren, Hydrocorp, Inc. Gary McLaren, Hydrocorp, Inc.
- Type II Detector Discharge Causes & Mitigation, Cameron Rapoport, Watts, Inc. Cameron Rapoport, Watts, Inc.
- Customer Service, Providing the Best Service to Our Customers, Testers and Staff, Kathy Riley, Charlotte Water
- Who You Gonna Call?, Les O’Brien, Loben Consulting & Steve Miller, Bluewater Les O’Brien, Loben Consulting & Steve Miller, Bluewater Backflow Services
Cross Connection Control Conference 2019
Global Challenges & Solutions
- CCC Programs- Private vs. Public, Chip Matthews, WSCC
- Florida Governmental Utility Authority, Chris Saliba, US Water Corporation
- "Education or Integrity" Chris Mayhew, Backflow Services Inc. and Ken Goergen, Pinellas County Utilities
- Why Backflow Prevention Assemblies Require Installation & Regular Testing, Mike Lueck, Mid-West Instruments
- USC Foundation's Cross Connection Control Tools, Paul Schwartz, P.E. USC FCCCHR
- Survey & Inspection of a Medical Facility, Steve Fox, Hydrocorp, Inc.
- CCC Programs in Europe Naval Bases, Marco Flammia, NAVFAC EURAFSWA