Skip to main content
Cross Connection Control Conference 2019
Global Challenges & Solutions
- CCC Programs- Private vs. Public, Chip Matthews, WSCC
- Florida Governmental Utility Authority, Chris Saliba, US Water Corporation
- "Education or Integrity" Chris Mayhew, Backflow Services Inc. and Ken Goergen, Pinellas County Utilities
- Why Backflow Prevention Assemblies Require Installation & Regular Testing, Mike Lueck, Mid-West Instruments
- USC Foundation's Cross Connection Control Tools, Paul Schwartz, P.E. USC FCCCHR
- Survey & Inspection of a Medical Facility, Steve Fox, Hydrocorp, Inc.
- CCC Programs in Europe Naval Bases, Marco Flammia, NAVFAC EURAFSWA
Cross Connection Control Conference 2018
The Evolving State of Backflow Prevention
- Water Issues & Cross Connection Problems in the United States and Beyond, Sean Cleary, IAPMO
- Managing Risks of Legionella in a Water Distribution System, Steve Fox, Hydrocorp, Inc.
- A Rose by Any Other Name - How Toilet to Tap is Gaining Acceptance, Ivy Drexler P.E., PhD, Pinellas County Utilities
- WSSC CCC Program, Thomas Buckley, WSSC
- FDEP Drinking Water Update, Joni Synatschk, FDEP
- FlaWARN Response- Irma 2017, Carol Hinton, UF TREEO Center
- Containment & Isolation in Cross Connection Surveys, Steve Fox, Hydrocorp Inc.
- Backflow Testers Public and Private, Les O’Brien, Loben Consulting
Cross Connection Control Conference 2017
Protecting Public Health
- Selected Legal Issues for the Water Purveyor and CCC, Gerald Buhr, P.A., Buhr & Associates
- Backflow Test Kit - Maintenance & Repair, Scott Causseaux, Instrument Specialties, Inc.
- Ever Changing Challenges in the Backflow Prevention Environment, Pete Chapman, Apollo Valves by Conbraco, Inc.
- Managing a Paperless CCC Program Using Cloud Computing, Tom Engelsma, City of Wyoming, MI
- Backflow Testing & Repair - Serving the Customer, Mark Inman, American Backflow Products
- Backflow Prevention and Other Confusing Myths, Jim Purzycki, BAVCO
- Recent EPA Activities Related to Cross Connections & Backflow, Ken Rotert, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- USC Approval & Type II Detector Assemblies, Paul Schwartz, P.E., University of Southern California, FCCHR (coming soon)