The UF TREEO Center seeks to develop in-demand industry recognized credentialing programs that will help build workforce capacity across the state of Florida and beyond. It is a substantial investment in market research and content development but one that will bring awareness to the environmental occupations industry and serve as a career pathway for future generations.
How can you help?
- UF TREEO asks for your financial support and/or equipment donations to help us provide the proper equipment, tools, and PPE for students to use during training at the UF TREEO Center and around the state of Florida.
With UF TREEO’s commitment to excellence, along with your generous gift, UF TREEO has the potential to be recognized as the gold standard for comprehensive environmental occupation career and workforce training across the state and beyond. Your partnership is important to us and we believe that together, we can accelerate student trajectories, stay true to the university’s land-grant mission, and ensure a qualified pipeline of graduates who are ready to engage and excel in the water and wastewater industry.
Equipment Donation Wish List
Does your company have equipment that is underutilized? UF TREEO can put it to good use! Equipment donations will be used to provide hands-on training for essential workers.
Below each program you will see a list of items needed based on our current inventory. If you would like to donate any of these items from our wish list, please email Lauren McCain.
- Multi-Gas monitor
- Hard Hats MSA (25 units)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Kit
- Earplug molded
- 10’ Rolling Scaffold Tower
- Circular Saw
- Welding and Cutting (several units)
- Hand/Specialized tools (several units)
- Glove assortment
- Cut resistant gloves
- High Vis Vests Type II
- Dust mask (2 units)
- Steel Toe boots (several units)
- Negative air machine (medium size with separate HEPA filter for show)
- Mobile containment cube
- Digital manometer
- Zip-wall unit system
- Personal air sampling pumps
- Half face and full-face respirators
- Self-retracting utility knives
- Portable, hand-held meters for DO/ORP/pH (6 units)
- TDS/conductivity meters (6 units)
- •Turbidity meters (6 units)
- Chlorine residual meters (6 units)
- Alkalinity test kits (6 units)
- Hardness test kits (6 units)
- Silt density index (SDI) instrumentation (several units)
- Jar testing apparatus (several units)
- Phase contrast microscopes (10 units)
- New Large Diameter Backfow’s for Repair Class. Wilkins/Zurn, Apollo, FEBCO. Larger than 2inches.